All Heavy Hitch products are made in the USA by a Minnesota company you can trust. Be confident in the quality and longevity of our products – we use only American made steel and certified welders.
John Deere Snow Plow Blade, Heavy Duty Black Virgin UHMW – 54″ and 60″ Details:
- Replaces John Deere factory part #M75674.
- Made of super wear resistant UHMW for maximum life.
- Reversible – when one side wears down, just flip over to use the other side!
- Thicker cutting edge to help reduce bounce and prolong cutting edge life.
- Includes stainless steel fasteners for easy installation on your compact tractor.
- Water jet cut holes for a perfect fit.
- Will last two to four times longer than factory John Deere snow blade wear bar
What is UHMW?
UHMW is ultra high molecular weight (UHMW) polyethylene bar that has exceptionally high abrasion and impact resistance properties. It will outwear all other materials, including metals, nylons, urethanes, and fluoroplastics. In corrosion resistance, it has the same qualities as other polyethylene plastics. UHMW resists wear, friction, and corrosion, cutting maintenance costs, energy consumption, and extends equipment life. Applications for UHMW materials include guide rails, wear plates, rollers, conveyor augers, bin and hopper lines, chutes, bearings, bushings, and gears.
Please call us 1-888-337-8999 or contact us if you have any questions.