All Heavy Hitch products are made in the USA by a Minnesota company you can trust. Be confident in the quality and longevity of our products – we use only American made steel and qualified welders.
Heavy Hitch Bucket Tooth Bar Details:
- Universally compatible with all regular buckets
- Features heavy duty Pengo 230 shanks (with ⅝ inch cup-point set screw); 6 shanks on the 46″ and 49″; 7 shanks on the 53″, 57″, and 61″.
- Teeth are replaceable and interchangeable.
- Installation is easy – no drilling required. Simply slide on and tighten set screws to 35-40 foot pounds using a 5/16″ Allen wrench.
- Works with standard material buckets with up to a 1/2″ cutter bar.
- Smooth design prevents mud and debris from hanging on.
Custom Orders Available
Custom bucket tooth bar options are available for other size buckets and cutting edges. Contact us to start a custom order.
How To Measure For A Toothbar:
- Measure the inside width of your bucket. This will determine what width you will need.
- Measure the height of your cutting edge. This standard tooth bar will fit on a cutting edge of up to 1/2″. If your cutting bar is 5/8″-3/4″, you will need our Heavy Duty Tooth Bar.
This bucket tooth bar will not work with a heavy duty bucket and ¾” cutter bar. Please call us at 1-888-337-8999 or email us for help selecting another model that will work with your specific tractor.
46″: TB466-B, TB466-G, TB466-O
49″: TB496-B, TB496-G, TB496-O
53″: TB537-B, TB537-G, TB537-O
57″: TB577-B, TB577-G, TB577-O
61″: TB617-B, TB617-G, TB617-O
64″: TB648-G, TB648-B, TB648-O
70″: TB708-G, TB708-B, TB708-O
Designs, specifications, features and information are subject to change without notice.