All Heavy Hitch products are made in the USA by a Minnesota company you can trust. Be confident in the quality and longevity of our products – we use only American made steel and qualified welders.
Heavy Hitch Heavy Duty Bucket Tooth Bar Details:
- Features heavy duty Pengo 230 shanks: 6 on the 46″, 7 on the 58″ and 61″, 8 on the 64″ and 73″.
- Teeth are replaceable and interchangeable.
- Works with cutting edges that are 5/8″ to 3/4″.
- Smooth design prevents mud and debris from hanging on.
How to measure for your tooth bar:
- Measure the inside width of your bucket. This will determine what width you will need.
- Measure the height of your cutting edge. This Heavy Duty Tooth Bar will fit on a cutting edge of 5/8″ – 3/4″. If your cutting bar is less than 5/8″, you will need our Standard Tooth Bar.
CUSTOM ORDERS AVAILABLE
Custom bucket tooth bar options are available for other size buckets and cutting edges. Contact us to start a custom order.
The bolt-on toothbar will work on cutting edges that are 5/8″ to 3/4″ thick and matches the John Deere hole pattern and cutting edge. Please call us at 1-888-337-8999 or email us for help selecting another model that will work with your specific tractor.
Clamp-on (universally compatible):
46″: TB466HD-B, TB466HD-G, TB466HD-O, TB466HD-R
58″: TB587HD-B, TB587HD-G, TB587HD-O, TB587HD-R
64″: TB648HD-B, TB648HD-G, TB648HD-O, TB648HD-R
70″: TB708HD-B, TB708HD-G, TB708HD-O, TB708HD-R
Bolt-on (John Deere models only):
61″: TB617HD-B, TB617HD-G
73″: TB738HD-B, TB738HD-G
Designs, specifications, features and information are subject to change without notice.