All Heavy Hitch products are made in the USA by a Minnesota company you can trust. Be confident in the quality and longevity of our products – we use only American made steel and certified welders.
John Deere Snow Plow Blade – 48, 54, 60, 72 Details:
- Replaces John Deere factory part #M120139 for 48″ and #M75674 for 54″ blades.
- 72″ model is for 54″ blades with 9″ John Deere extensions.
- Made of super wear resistant AR400 steel for maximum life.
- Thicker cutting edge to help reduce bounce and prolong cutting edge life.
- Includes stainless steel fasteners for easy installation on your compact tractor.
- Laser cut holes for a perfect fit.
- Will last four to six times longer than factory wear bar on your compact or sub-compact tractor.
What is AR400 Steel?
AR400 is a specialty steel designed at the chemical level for improved wear resistance for specific applications. The steel is relatively expensive to produce, costing much more than simple mild steels such as A36 or 1018. However, the steel’s special properties make it the only choice for applications such as blades in bulldozers. Because of the unique strengths of AR400, it is used in heavy machinery and steel plate applications. In addition to the abrasion resistance benefits, AR400 has increased impact resistance. What is the benefit of impact resistance? Digger blades and buckets on heavy machinery can not only withstand impacts from stones and other debris, but the constant movement of dirt doesn’t wear the steel down as quickly as other steels would.
Please call us 1-888-337-8999 or contact us if you have any questions.
SKUs: HWB48, HWB54, HWB60, HWB72
Designs, specifications, features and information are subject to change without notice.