Get the Bigtoolrack + Heavy Hitch hookup. This combo is perfect for anyone who owns a compact/sub-compact tractor and is looking to get their New YardRack® connected to their 3 point hitch to carry tools & more….
- 1 Cat 1 Heavy Hitch with counterweight bracket: Allows you to connect the YardRack to your 3 point hitch and hang your suitcase weights on it for ballast (top link pin sold separately.)
- 1 YardRack: Comes standard with our mounting plate, 1 Universal tool holder & 1 Drop Down Hook
- 1 BTR-5N1 Tool Holder: Holds a chainsaw or hedge trimmer & up to 4 long handle tools
What is the Heavy Hitch Category 1, 3 Point Hitch Receiver Drawbar With Suitcase Weight Bracket?
The indestructible 3 point hitch receivers redefine the tractor ballast box. With this Heavy Hitch receiver, you no longer have to choose between adding weight and adding tools to get the job done. Now you can do both. Just add suitcase weights for counterweight and hook up to any 2” receiver compatible attachment.
Category 1 tractors are rated up to 45 horsepower.
- All 3 point hitch receiver category 1 systems
- Most 3 point quick hitch systems built to the ASE Standard S278.5
- John Deere iMatch systems