All Heavy Hitch products are made in the USA by a Minnesota company you can trust. Be confident in the quality and longevity of our products – we use only American made steel and qualified welders.
Snow Plow Skid Shoe for John Deere Details:
- 3.5″ round cast steel shoe for John Deere snow plows.
- A full 1/2 inch thick CAST STEEL, only the best for your compact tractor.
- Heavy CAST Steel 3-1/2″ wide shoe, which is over three times the surface area of a standard John Deere Runner.
- Provides better flotation, sliding on the ground than conventional John Deere Skids/Runners.
- Heavy duty construction for extra long wear with 8 holes for height adjustment.
- ASTM A148 cast steel quench and tempered.
- Rockwell C hardness of 45.
- Works with the John Deere 42″, 46″, 48″, 54 and the 60″ plow blades.
- Price is for ONE shoe.
Please call us 1-888-337-8999 or contact us if you have any questions.
Designs, specifications, features and information are subject to change without notice.